- To develop as an outstanding football club, by providing quality football, and promoting opportunities for player development and community participation.
- To provide a safe, competitive and enjoyable environment for all regardless of age, sex or ability.
- To have a competitive senior playing team in the FFV Association.
- To actively support female participation, youth and junior football.
- Encourage player football development regardless of playing ability.
- Support the ongoing development of coaches and volunteers.
- Excellence both on-field and off-field activities.
- Integrity for the game, players and officials.
- Respect for the rules of the game.
- Respect for equal time on the field regardless of a players ability or gender.