Off the back of a successful MiniRoos campaign earlier this year, TAFC is hosting a 16 week summer program commencing in November 2017.
The program has a limited number of spots available and will offered on a first serve basis.
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell
- A fun, safe sport taught in a friendly environment for children aged between 4 and 9.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives a ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball and a water bottle.
What are the benefits of signing up your children to a Kick-Off program?
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of team work, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child’s ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
What are the benefits for parents?
- Time friendly sessions and locations.
- A nationally consistent program delivered by trained coaches.
- Personal accident insurance provided.
- Constant supervision for your children in a fun, safe, welcoming environment.
- Enjoy a coffee with your friends in the club rooms or be part of the ALDI MiniRoos action with your son or daughter on the pitch.